A Book Of Short Stories page 60
Our Safety Club
In our room we have a Safety Club. All the children in our class are members and try to obey the safety rules. We help other little children keep the rules. Would you like to know some of the rules we keep? Here are some.
- We always mind the Junior Police.
- We are careful never to throw icy snow balls.
- We put ashes on the icy sidewalks.
- We cross with the signal.
- We play in our yard, not in the street.
Don't you want to join our Safety Club? We want you to.
School No. 61